1. To be able to focus on the horizon. A good long-term strategy takes time and focus, but is necessary for sustainable growth and development.
2. It helps to create the right work-life balance.
3. It gives you a plan of action that allows you to profile and position yourself better within your services or products.
4. Get an objective sparring partner. Entrepreneurship can be lonely, sometimes it’s nice to discuss ideas and situations with an objective outsider.
5. Find more control over the cash flow and financial overview.
6. Often there are also personal matters affecting your business, so it’s nice to have a coach who can handle both business and personal matters.